- Wednesday, 20 November 2013
- NHANES analyses reinforce the need for education to help increased risk dyslipidemic patients aggressively treat their cholesterol AstraZeneca today announced the results of three analyses of data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), all of which supported that an unmet treatment need still exists for dyslipidemia patients, particularly those at high-risk. These data were presented at the 2013 American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions in Dallas, Texas.
- Thursday, 14 November 2013
- AstraZeneca announces initiation of two additional global studies with BRILINTA (ticagrelor) AstraZeneca today announced plans to conduct two new clinical studies as part of PARTHENON, AstraZeneca’s largest clinical trial program involving over 80,000 patients. The studies are designed to build scientific understanding of BRILINTA® (ticagrelor) tablets in additional high-risk patient populations.
- Tuesday, 12 November 2013
- AstraZeneca applauds the release of new U.S. guideline for management of blood cholesterol AstraZeneca today announced their support of the release of the “2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults,” which recommends use of statin therapy for patients across four major groups at risk for a heart attack, stroke or major cardiovascular event.
- Thursday, 31 October 2013
- AstraZeneca PLC third quarter and nine months results 2013 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
- Wednesday, 30 October 2013
- US appeals court issues decision in PULMICORT RESPULES patent litigation AstraZeneca today announced that the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has reversed and remanded for further proceedings a trial court decision that generic defendants involved in the litigation do not infringe a patent (US Patent No. 7,524,834) protecting PULMICORT RESPULES in the US.
- Monday, 7 October 2013
- New interactive tools empower women to express selves, raise awareness on October 13 - Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day In the U.S., approximately 159,000 women are living with metastatic breast cancer. To raise awareness of Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day on October 13, MedImmune Specialty Care Division of AstraZeneca is launching the My+Story online resource center, which highlights the needs of women living with metastatic breast cancer and calls attention to metastatic disease as a key component of October’s National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Monday, 30 September 2013
- Olympic gold medalist, Dorothy Hamill, kicks off nationwide Get Moving America campaign AstraZeneca, a leading biopharmaceutical company, and Olympian Dorothy Hamill launched a new campaign today – Get Moving America – to inspire adults with OA to participate in moderate physical activities as one way of helping reduce chronic stiffness and pain associated with osteoarthritis (OA).
- Wednesday, 25 September 2013
- AstraZeneca named to 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies AstraZeneca was named to Working Mother magazine’s '100 Best Companies' list for the 12th consecutive year. Rising 14 spots from 2006, AstraZeneca is ranked number 12 out of 100. AstraZeneca has been recognized for the company’s commitment to helping employees manage the demands of work and personal life.
- Thursday, 1 August 2013
- AstraZeneca PLC second quarter and half year results 2013 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
- Wednesday, 31 July 2013
- New sub-analysis of PLATO ACS study suggests patient types and stent types had no impact on findings of reduced rate of stent thrombosis with BRILINTA (ticagrelor) AstraZeneca today announced results from a new sub-analysis of the PLATO study that evaluated the incidence of stent thrombosis in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
These press releases were issued in the United States (US) and are posted here as reference information for US investors and journalists only. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and AstraZeneca assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.
View information on AstraZeneca products, including their current US Prescribing Information.