- Friday, 9 March 2012
- FDA responds to AstraZeneca Citizen Petitions on quetiapine product labeling On March 7, 2012, the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) denied Citizen Petitions requesting that the FDA withhold finally approving any generic quetiapine product with labeling that omits certain hyperglycemia warning language that the FDA required AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) to include in the labeling for SEROQUEL® (quetiapine fumarate) tablets and SEROQUEL XR® (quetiapine fumarate) extended-release tablets.
- Wednesday, 29 February 2012
- AstraZeneca helps more patients receive free medicine in 2011 AstraZeneca announced today that it provided $1.1 billion in savings last year to more than 569,000 patients in the United States who participate in its AZ&Me Prescription Savings Programs.
- Thursday, 23 February 2012
- Delaware to participate in real-world evidence collaboration with Astrazeneca and HealthCore The state of Delaware has entered into a multi-year agreement to participate in the AstraZeneca and HealthCore Real-World Evidence Collaboration.
- Tuesday, 21 February 2012
- BRILINTA® (ticagrelor) added to American College of Chest Physicians recommendations on antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis AstraZeneca announced today that the American College of Chest Physicians has updated its guidelines on Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis to include a recommendation for giving the oral antiplatelet medicine, BRILINTA® (ticagrelor) tablets with low-dose aspirin to patients who suffer from Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Thursday, 16 February 2012
- AstraZeneca announces first direct-to-patient program offering the brand ARIMIDEX® (anastrozole) Tablets to patients for only $40 per month AstraZeneca today announced its first-ever direct-to-patient program offering patients with a valid prescription for ARIMIDEX or anastrozole the opportunity to have the brand ARIMIDEX delivered directly to their home by Express Scripts, a specialty pharmacy services provider, for $40 per month, including shipping.
- Wednesday, 8 February 2012
- AstraZeneca US broadens income eligibility for prescription savings programs AstraZeneca announced today that it broadened the income eligibility for its AZ&Me™ Prescription Savings programs to enable more people to qualify for free medicines.
- Tuesday, 7 February 2012
- AstraZeneca recognized as a top company for female executives The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) today named AstraZeneca one of the top 50 companies for female executives for the fourth consecutive year.
- Thursday, 2 February 2012
- AstraZeneca PLC fourth quarter and full year results 2011 Download the narrative and figures from the AstraZeneca International Web site.
- Friday, 20 January 2012
- AstraZeneca, United Way of Delaware kick off statewide Youth Health Initiative AstraZeneca and United Way of Delaware today launched a $3.4 million youth health initiative to encourage young people in Delaware to make healthy choices, maintain good health and succeed in school.
- Thursday, 19 January 2012
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca receive complete response letter from U.S. Food and Drug Administration for dapagliflozin Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and AstraZeneca today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a complete response letter regarding the New Drug Application for investigational compound dapagliflozin for the treatment of type 2 diabetes in adults.
These press releases were issued in the United States (US) and are posted here as reference information for US investors and journalists only. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and AstraZeneca assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.
View information on AstraZeneca products, including their current US Prescribing Information.