- Thursday, 26 June 2008
- AstraZeneca announces senior management changes at biologics business unit, MedImmune AstraZeneca today announced that Dave Mott, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of its biologics business unit, MedImmune, has decided to leave the company at the end of July. Tony Zook, CEO of AstraZeneca’s North American business and Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, has been appointed as head of MedImmune on an interim basis until a permanent successor is identified.
- Tuesday, 24 June 2008
- AstraZeneca partners with St. Vincent de Paul Charitable Pharmacy to provide medicine for uninsured AstraZeneca announced today that it will provide free medication to St. Vincent de Paul Charitable Pharmacy in Cincinnati, under one of the company’s prescription savings programs.
- Tuesday, 3 June 2008
- Nationwide bus tour rolls into Dover urging Americans to join the fight to defeat cancer The Fight Back Express stopped at Legislative Hall in Dover today, carrying the mobile message that Americans have the power to fight cancer in this country with their voices. The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) and AstraZeneca are sponsoring the six-month tour to highlight the crucial role elected officials play in supporting laws and policies that help people fight cancer.
- Thursday, 22 May 2008
- AstraZeneca supports transparency legislation on payments to healthcare providers AstraZeneca announced today that it supports the revised Physician Payment Sunshine Act as part of the company’s latest step to provide the public with more information about the way it does business.
- Wednesday, 14 May 2008
- Working in partnerships to help those in need in Myanmar (Burma) and elsewhere Following the devastating cyclone in Myanmar (Burma), AstraZeneca has committed $100,000 to increase Red Cross emergency relief stocks held in the charity's regional disaster response centre in Kuala Lumpur.
- Tuesday, 13 May 2008
- AstraZeneca praises Senate effort to increase FDA funding AstraZeneca today expressed support for members of Congress, especially Sen. Herb Kohl (D-WI), who are working to secure $275 million in additional funding for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as part of the fiscal year 2008 emergency supplemental bill.
- Monday, 28 April 2008
- AstraZeneca joins North Coast Health Ministry to help more uninsured AstraZeneca today announced that it will provide free medication to North Coast Health Ministry in Lakewood, Ohio, under one of the company’s prescription savings programs.
- Monday, 28 April 2008
- Marta Brito Pérez named to 2008 Elite Women list AstraZeneca is pleased to announce that Marta Brito Pérez, Human Resources Vice President, North America and Global Marketing, was recently named to Hispanic Business magazine’s list of top 20 Elite Women for 2008.
- Thursday, 17 April 2008
- AstraZeneca supports more than 140 local nonprofit organizations focused on health As part of AstraZeneca’s committment to business integrity and social responsibility, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP today released its 2007 US Corporate Responsibility Summary Report, now available on its US Web site, www.astrazeneca-us.com.
- Wednesday, 16 April 2008
- AstraZeneca joins Saint Francis Community Clinic to help more uninsured AstraZeneca today announced that it will provide free medication to the Saint Francis Community Clinic in Peoria, IL, under one of the company’s prescription savings programs.
These press releases were issued in the United States (US) and are posted here as reference information for US investors and journalists only. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and AstraZeneca assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.
View information on AstraZeneca products, including their current US Prescribing Information.