- Friday, 29 April 2016
- AstraZeneca PLC first quarter results 2016 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016
- AstraZeneca enters into US licensing agreement with Ironwood Pharmaceuticals for lesinurad AstraZeneca today announced that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Ironwood Pharmaceuticals for the exclusive US rights to ZURAMPIC® (lesinurad). ZURAMPIC was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December 2015, in combination with a xanthine oxidase inhibitor (XOI), for the treatment of hyperuricemia associated with uncontrolled gout.
- Monday, 25 April 2016
- BEVESPI AEROSPHERE™ approved by the US FDA for patients with COPD AstraZeneca today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved BEVESPI AEROSPHERE (glycopyrrolate and formoterol fumarate) inhalation aerosol indicated for the long-term, maintenance treatment of airflow obstruction in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
- Tuesday, 5 April 2016
- AstraZeneca, Diabetes Hands Foundation partner to help adults with type 2 diabetes walk their way to better health AstraZeneca and the Diabetes Hands Foundation today announced the launch of Everyday Steps, a new campaign designed to help the nearly 28 million Americans with type 2 diabetes develop and maintain a walking routine – one step at a time.
- Thursday, 31 March 2016
- BRILINTA preferred over clopidogrel in updated American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association guideline in acute coronary syndrome AstraZeneca today confirmed that the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and American Heart Association (AHA) have released a treatment guideline on the duration of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT). BRILINTA (ticagrelor) is now preferred over clopidogrel for the management of patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS) who have received a coronary stent and in non-ST Elevation acute coronary syndrome (NSTE-ACS) patients treated with medical therapy alone (Class IIa LOE: B-R).
- Thursday, 10 March 2016
- AstraZeneca partners with Dr. Phil to launch the “ON IT” Movement for people with type 2 diabetes Talk show host and former practicing clinical psychologist shares his own experience of living with type 2 diabetes and working with people to take action over their disease
- Thursday, 3 March 2016
- AstraZeneca patient assistance programs provided hundreds of millions of dollars of support in 2015 to help patients afford medicines AstraZeneca today announced that its AZ&Me Prescription Savings Programs provided more than $617 million in savings on medicines to patients in the United States in 2015. The programs supported nearly 286,000 patients last year.
- Wednesday, 2 March 2016
- FDA approves new indication for FASLODEX® (fulvestrant) AstraZeneca today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new indication expanding the use of FASLODEX® (fulvestrant) to include use in combination with palbociclib.
- Wednesday, 17 February 2016
- Durvalumab granted breakthrough therapy designation by US FDA for treatment of patients with PD-L1 positive urothelial bladder cancer AstraZeneca and MedImmune, its global biologics research and development arm, today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for durvalumab (MEDI4736), an investigational human monoclonal antibody directed against programmed death ligand-1 (PD-L1), for the treatment of patients with PD-L1 positive inoperable or metastatic urothelial bladder cancer whose tumor has progressed during or after one standard platinum-based regimen.
- Thursday, 4 February 2016
- AstraZeneca PLC fourth quarter and full year results 2015 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
These press releases were issued in the United States (US) and are posted here as reference information for US investors and journalists only. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and AstraZeneca assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.
View information on AstraZeneca products, including their current US Prescribing Information.