- Tuesday, 19 August 2014
- US Department of Justice closes investigation into PLATO clinical trial for BRILINTA AstraZeneca today announced that it has received confirmation from the United States Department of Justice that it is closing its investigation into PLATO, a clinical trial with BRILINTA® (ticagrelor) tablets. The government is not planning any further action.
- Thursday, 31 July 2014
- AstraZeneca PLC second quarter and half year results 2014 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
- Thursday, 26 June 2014
- CDC Advisory Committee recommends preferential use of Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV) for eligible children 2 to 8 years of age The MedImmune Specialty Care division of AstraZeneca announced that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended that when available, Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV) should be used for healthy children 2 to 8 years of age, who have no contraindications or precautions.
- Tuesday, 3 June 2014
- New study reveals significant burden of RSV disease among U.S. preterm infants born at 32-35 weeks The MedImmune Specialty Care division of AstraZeneca (MedImmune Specialty Care) announced today the publication of results from a new study that examined the burden of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) in preterm infants not receiving RSV immunoprophylaxis.
- Monday, 2 June 2014
- Cigna customers prescribed CRESTOR may lower their bad cholesterol with reduced out-of-pocket costs Cigna has entered into a first-of-its-kind contract with AstraZeneca to help ensure that customers are given an appropriate cholesterol-lowering medication based on their treatment need.
- Tuesday, 6 May 2014
- FDA approves EPANOVA for the treatment of adults with severe hypertriglyceridemia AstraZeneca today announced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved EPANOVA® (omega-3-carboxylic acids) as an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adults with severe hypertriglyceridemia (triglyceride levels greater than or equal to 500 mg/dL).
- Saturday, 3 May 2014
- AstraZeneca’s MedImmune Specialty Care to present eleven abstracts on influenza, RSV at upcoming annual Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting MedImmune Specialty Care division of AstraZeneca (MedImmune Specialty Care) announced today the presentation of 11 abstracts at the 2014 Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) and Asian Society for Pediatric Research (ASPR) Joint Meeting.
- Thursday, 24 April 2014
- AstraZeneca PLC first quarter results 2014 Visit our global site to view full details of the event.
- Wednesday, 19 March 2014
- AstraZeneca launches NEXIUM® (esomeprazole magnesium) direct-to-patient program AstraZeneca today launched NEXIUM Direct, a program that provides eligible patients the option of having brand-name NEXIUM delivered directly to their home. NEXIUM Direct is part of AstraZeneca Direct, a web-based offering that delivers select brand name prescription medications from AstraZeneca directly to a person’s home.
- Monday, 17 March 2014
- AstraZeneca announces progress on global PARTHENON clinical trial program with BRILINTA (ticagrelor) in high-risk cardiovascular disease patient populations in advance of American College of Cardiology Scientific Session AstraZeneca today announced it has completed patient enrollment approximately four months ahead of plan in the Phase III clinical trial EUCLID studying BRILINTA® (ticagrelor) tablets.
These press releases were issued in the United States (US) and are posted here as reference information for US investors and journalists only. The information contained in each press release was accurate at the time of issuance, and AstraZeneca assumes no responsibility for updating the information to reflect subsequent developments.
View information on AstraZeneca products, including their current US Prescribing Information.